Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Another Happy Appointment

Passed my GBS test, no need for antibiotics during labor :D Nothing else new, same ol' same ol'. Next appointment is in one week. We both continue to look good. And no, no checking on if he's ready or if my body is getting ready as of yet. All I know is I do get the sporadic contractions. We had a good long 45 second-er today, Boi excited asked a little while later if I had another - if I did I didn't notice. Ah well.


We've had a productive day today. Reinstalled the car-seat base in it's final position in the middle (well, still not satisfied, but we're closer to getting it to work with the seat-belt vs latch - I think I'm just not strong enough to assist in my weakened pregnant wussy state). Boi did some fancy power tool work for me. Sterilized and cleaned the pump parts and all the bottles. Boi mowed the backyard. Did the dishes....  went to the appointment and also bought a new baby gate to try with the cats... we plan to make salsa tonight. Or tomorrow.


3537weeks I loved hearing the doctor say as she left 'see you next week - unless I see you at the hospital first!' So we took a 37 week pic, same dress so I could compare to the 35 week. Hard to say if my belly grew at all, sine it definitely did drop. Well, that's not completely true, he was high up in the first pic, but he was also SIDEWAYS (oooooowww) Regardless, good job Peanut! Get down there and get ready to leave. Evacuation orders will be coming soon! He spends most of his time down there now, except when he's being really naughty he comes back up to get his foot lodged in my ribs. And makes me miserable. I say it's worse then him pressing on my bladder... as long as I'm at home :)


I'm actually pretty happy I didn't go into labor yesterday. I think the 'oh how ironic!' comments would have driven me insane :D And even though I don't have a set day to look forward to for Peanut, I am quite excited that on Friday K will be in town and we will be doing dinner! And she'll even let me bring a date! We'll see how good Boi is and if he deserves a nice meal out ;)


Time to go snuggle under a blanket with my sweatshirt on, enjoy the cool air and a nice foot rub <3



No comments:

Post a Comment