Thursday, March 3, 2016

Half Birthday!

Happy half birthday my sweet little Almond! She sure had a lot to say about it, from the minute the clock struck the day. OMG last night sucked. Not sure if it was just a random bad night or she HATED my one cookie with soy lecthin in it. We'll give it a few more night and try another cookie. I'm really hoping it wasn't. I really want her to grow out of this shit. I'm not saying I want to douse my food in soy sauce, but it'd be nice to not have to be so super careful. Dang, I'm amazed today is going by so fast. After so little sleep I expected the morning to craaaaaaaawl.

We have tons to do today. If nothing else pictures! Pictures of my half birthday girl! We'll have a little party for her on Saturday. Which will mainly be a little fruit dessert or something when my parents drop off the boy from his sleepover. SO HAPPY to have them back! If nothing else, if tonight goes on repeat, at least Friday night we won't have Peanut sticking his head in as well.

Oy, I really should go clean or something... but sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment