Saturday, February 27, 2016

Snuggly kids

Peanut has been extra snuggly lately with us, including Almond. They're becoming real good pals with each other. When she gets fussy I go ask him to show her some of his toys, and it usually works :) She's a tad bit bigger now after a growth spurt... though I feel like this isn't it. I have a bad feeling she's going to grow a bit more. She's done that in previous spurts... we'll see.

Almond has been learning to fall asleep in her crib... however it went poorly this morning. But last night she slept 10 hours straight, so that's great! She's eating peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, rice and chicken stock. Yum yum!

Today is the hubby's half birthday, we're going to celebrate with strawberry cheesecake and a trip to the mountain. Peanut insisted on the latter... and the former, actually. He helped me make the cheesecake last night, now I have to make the strawberry topping. I also should go get the boy outside, it's already 43!

Picture dump!

The snowman is a goner today.

Teaching her the iPad

One last sledding in before it all melts

No comments:

Post a Comment