Wednesday, February 10, 2016

5 months!


The girl is 5 months. Time both goes slowly and flies. The hall bathroom got repaired. Peanut had show and tell, he brought in a Canadian National, a book and a picture of his Enterprise cake. Almond is sitting up independently. We all got sick. The kids are sick again. Peanut very very sick. Fever, cold, stomach pains. Almond kept waking up 8-12 then I was up with Peanut 1230-630 or so. They're both asleep right now... at 9 in the morning.

But when they're healthy both kids play really well together. Peanut enjoys playing snow plow train outside, it's a crap week this week so hopefully we're all better next week. When the weather is much nicer.

But next week we'll be in the 30s. But no Grandparents, they've gone off to visit the rest of the family for the rest of the month. So jealous, I'd rather be in 70s then dreaming of just getting into the 30s.

Almond tried avocado and carrots. She reacted poorly to the both of them :( That's exactly what our little family needs. No tree nuts, meat, wheat and now latex foods? We don't eat much. Once we're a little bit more on our game we're going to see about getting her tested. I'm now eating even less, but actually now that I'm avoiding like the potatoes and grapes too, she actually had a normal BF diaper. I very rarely see those, maybe we're finally onto something. I can hope. And maybe after we get her tested we'll find out I CAN have dairy, and it was just coincidence that she improved upon taking them out.

Hey, I can hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment