Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bathtime!

Ugh, well first of all I'm sitting here with her monitor cranked to max because I keep hearing these *glug glug glug* sounds while in the living room. I don't see how it could be from her humidifier and be that loud, I even hung out in the hallway for 10 minutes listening. I don't know what to think but if I can verify it's from her room only then will I risk entering to fix it.

... It's been awhile now and nothing. So I'm guessing it's something else in the house. Well that's just weird. ANYWAYS we got some sticky things for the bottom of the tub! She's outgrown her baby bathtub and we've been having to lean over anyways to keep her from lunging into the tub with Peanut. So tonight I sat her down on the sticky things and she did amazing! She had a blast playing like such a big girl.

She's been adjusting to dairy, which has been pretty awesome. She hasn't been napping great, but I don't think it's the food. We're going to try extending awake times to help... but I don't know how that'll go. She was up longer tonight, so far so good on that. KMFX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment