Saturday, July 11, 2015

HICCUPS!

I don't really remember hiccups with Peanut, but Almond has had them in spades. She even had them at her appointment the other day when they checked her heartbeat (still in the 150-155 range). They're nice for reliable movement feeling, assuming she's suffering from them in a convenient place to feel them. I couldn't really feel the ones at the appointment very much at all.

My PGP pain has been improving slowly, so of course then I went and got my TDaP shot. The T part of it is the bitch while the P part of it was for the baby. I just figured I'd go ahead and get it, forgot a little bit about the sleeping part. You know like how I already am not allowed to sleep on my back? And now I can't sleep on my left side as my arm hurts too much? So I'm stuck on my right.... sleeping sucks.

We're having another recurrence of middle of the night accidents. He agreed to wear a superman diaper last night, I hoped that might do it, but then he was up twice just to pee. So wearing a diaper makes him more aware of his bladder in his sleep? I might just put on an empty shell of the diaper on him at night, it'll keep him a little drier if he does have an accident then, maybe less changing will be necessary and maybe he'll get up on his own more until we're over this hump again. I'm guessing it's just stress, his mommy has had a week of having to tell him that she can't hold him/pick him up/etc etc. That can't be easy.

Though maybe I'd heal faster if I was sleeping through the night better ;)

PS from the future - the diaper shell so far is working great. That should jinx it!


No comments:

Post a Comment