Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 3

Hubby's is on day 3 of his 8 straight days of work. Not too bad yet, not looking forward to the back half. And then when he gets his day off, he's taking Peanut down to visit his dad and take in a work paid for baseball game. For two days. Then he comes back and goes back to working! I'll be missing him.

Cousin E and C visited, we all had a grand weekend. The boys played together in their own ways, and it was good to see my sister. Now it'll be forever likely till we see each other again, both being due soon. I'll miss that little zipper loving dude, he was such a good communicator for not speaking much yet. It was so nice to see, and it's always so nice when they can let you know what they want (Usually mom and dad!)

Starting this Monday we're on weekly appointments. Which is early for my new due date, but whatever, we all know she's coming on the first anyways. She's gotta be just like her big brother, amirite? And in two days it's my Birthday Month! A month of joy and laughter, of fun and games, of continuing to work on Peanut picking things I drop off the ground for me :D


Today's been a good day, yesterday was pretty not so cool. But we made do, still got out and watered, since we're now entering drought-like weather. No rain forever, none forever in the forecast. Gave his bike a wash and got him soaked too. Today we played in the water too, went down to the farmers market for beets and carrots and let him get good and soaked for an hour.

Gma and Gpa visited while we were down there and he enjoyed seeing them in-between going crazy in the water. He wasn't too keen on leaving, but Gma promised him tons of fun tomorrow, yaaaaaaaay!! I love Fridays!!!

Urgh, he's been asking since yesterday to watch "VGer" or Star Trek. This morning since 9am. He got halfway through it and came down here to tell me it was scary and didn't want to watch it? This is new. He's instead asked for Pikmin.... yes the video game. When I'm having painful or sick days, we watch video games on YouTube and it's got a spaceship in it. So I've queued up a few videos for him to watch. So I've got a little time here to take a nap, if little miss Almond will let me rest. Fortunately she hasn't been kicking much lately in bed (these fetuses love to attack the bed), which either means she's running out of room... or she's head up and her legs aren't able to do their job. I guess we'll find out eventually, we're kind of getting to that point where she might not turn much more though. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment