Thursday, July 9, 2015

Another week, another appointment

We went in again to check on Almond, no big news is good news. HB still 154, still kicking me, all that fun jazz. Took Peanut out to see Thomas, it was super duper fun, and Uncle A has flown out. This is also enjoyable. I enjoy the fact that I likely weigh the same in both this years and last year's photo, however this time I was rather pregnant. He enjoyed himself a lot, despite the fact that his father was recovering from almost dying to a cashew and his mother couldn't walk around without incurring the wrath of the braxton hicks.

He enjoyed the train ride, exploring the train sheds, seeing all to be seen. It was beautiful weather and wasn't too busy on the weekday. He really did great all day, we were really proud of him.

We then managed to enjoy Uncle A's visit by visiting every day. Despite the fact that dear K decided to come out the same week to work on Almond's room. Which is coming along very nicely. I'm not seeing the photo I'm looking for right now so you'll just have to wait your sweet time, as I'm not walking all the way up there just for a picture right now.

Father's Day has come and gone and also Uncle A has since flown back. And two weeks have passed and all that jazz. Never quite finished this post. We have another appointment tomorrow, so really the title still works! Peanut has been in a new rhythm where he hasn't been napping. It's been working out ok, he hasn't been unbearably cranky in the evening and he doesn't fight sleep. We'll roll like this until it becomes an issue.

We're also struggling with pain, I seem to have developed new pains the last 4 days or so, it may not go away until the end at this point. Though I'm still hopeful!!! And Peanut can only sit on my lap certain ways to prevent the pain. And other stuff too. I guess it's great that nothing came up earlier in the pregnancy. 2 months to go?


No comments:

Post a Comment