Wednesday, May 27, 2015

End of May


Peanut dresses himself
I dress Peanut
Peanut got sick last night :( All over the living room. But then has been acting just fine since, other than a low grade fever when I checked him before deciding on school or no school this morning. We have lots of grand plans tomorrow so I figured I'd keep him home today to help ensure he doesn't get worse.

Almond had hiccups last night, I kept all night going "why won't this girl sleep????" only to finally have the aha moment of... I don't think she's actually kicking me! Nothing major going on with her, a friend sent some artwork for the kiddos room, pretty stoked about that, along with some cloth diapers and cloths. Love love love her!

It's the cat's birthday today, 8 years old. Of course they're locked up for being asscats at the moment ;) I suppose I should let them out. They'll get a present tonight and some wet food and forget all about... well their transgressions.

Tomorrow is Peanut's last day of school for the year and afterwards we plan on celebrating with train rides and an afternoon at the splashpad. It's hubby's day off so assuming everyone is healthy it should be a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment