Monday, August 4, 2014

Bye Bye Baby E


Well, Baby E went back home to Texas :( Peanut's all riled up about everything, he's been combative and testing his limits. From hitting/headbanging us to knocking food off the table to ripping apart my plants... it's been a treat being his mom the last few days. It's just a phase, it's just a phase, maybe it's just teething enduced, I dunno, but the fabled last tooth needs to finish erupting and just be done. Like now.

Our food situation is also way wacked out right now. We've got me, focusing on losing weight while gluten free, so reducing carbs seems like the best (and historically efficent) way to go about it. We've got the 'Nut, picky gluten free, and Mr Veggie(I feel calling him Daddy confuses things a little, trying a new nickname on for size), always throwing the wrench in with his vegetarian ways.

Breakfast is generally fend for yourself. Today Peanut decided to throw his cereal on the floor. Bugger.


Monday:
Me Mr Veggie Peanut
Lunch: Jalapeno Poppers (no breading) -work- Pizza (his choice)
Dinner: Stirfry, no rice noodles Stirfry, no meat Stirfry (blended up veggies mixed with meat)
Tuesday:
Lunch Tacos, no shell, no beans Tacos, no meat -school-
Dinner: Improvised Huevos Rancheros with leftover tacos -work- Leftovers, however he'll eat it
Wednesday (work day):
Lunch Cream Cheese Wraps, stuffed with a shrimp salad -fend for himself- -school-
Dinner: Egg salad w/bacon in lettuce wrap Egg salad on bread, fruit side Egg salad on bread, fruit and bacon


Why yes that is a... super nintendo train.
Then Thursday I can go grocery shopping again and make a new plan! I'll be ok for lunch, I'll be the only one home again and I'll have the rest of the shrimp that didn't go into Wednesday's lunch, I'll do some thai seasoning on that or something.

The 'Nut woke up and fell back asleep. Precious boy better not pee in the bed due to the long nap. Maaaan, can I turn a sweet thing into a negative thing like nobody's business! I'll try to think more positive, and maybe in turn he won't slap me silly when I get him up. Like he did this morning. Then crawled away and hid in the craft room.

Plans for the rest of the day? Mr Veggie will be home around 530. I think we'll play some 'pretend to be animal' games, sing a few songs, I haven't watched Jeopardy in awhile so I want to do that too. Hopefully Mr Veggie will take him out for a bit tonight too, I want to do some cleaning. I'll see if I can't get Peanut to help me clean too. I have some reservations about it, sometimes he is super helpful, but with his mood lately... I'm afraid he'll just throw everything on the ground and run away. I could also put him out on the deck and clean the kitchen. Actually I might do that, then we both get what we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment