Saturday, June 16, 2012

Last Minute!

Keeping up with my promise to myself, just barely. Boi is coming home, and will be home for Father's Day tomorrow. I can finally get his gift from Peanut out of hiding. And I'm making breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack for him. ::excited::

He went down pretty easily tonight, woke up once so far. I meant to throw a blanket over his window, but hopefully I'll remember to do that tomorrow. I can still tuck him in with Boi in the morning and get ready for the big day.

Hmm, today was ok, I got some shopping in, and Peanut took a long nap with Grandma. I ran out of body wash, and since apparently J&J is the devil, I got some Burts Bees stuff. He had fun in the bubbles tonight.

The wash just got done, random tops and bottoms for Peanut at garage sales. Maybe tomorrow we'll wear something new to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment