Wednesday, April 25, 2012

7 Months Old

Peanut is 7 months old today! How times flies! He's an unhappy baby though, only to be calmed by some Tylenol. We're pretty sure it's teething, and hoping if it's this bad it's going to cut soon. Please oh please oh please! I'd really rather we could all rest comfortably and not wake up crying every 5-40 minutes :/

He's getting better at doing things this last month. He will pull to standing, he'll put weight on his knees and rock. He'll scoot backwards and still will do it counterclockwise. He's eating lots more foods. He still can't do dairy though, we tried a few dollops of yogurt in his food - it didn't sit well with him.

He did really well (I think) with the house being overrun for Trivia this weekend. He could have been a lot grouchier about it all, but he was pretty happy throughout. The fussiest he got was Sunday night, and maybe that was the beginning of teething in actuality, hard to say I suppose.

Here he is, yesterday with a 102 fever. He was miserable and sleepy. We cuddled for awhile, but afterawhile I had to put him down, so I lined his RnP with a cuddly blanket and he dozed in and out of it until his fever finally went down. Stupid Tylenol took forever.

Hopefully we can get our shit together, I can get the house clean, that tooth will come in and stop making him miserable, and Boi will get good news about work soon.

What will 7 months bring? I'm thinking he'll start cruising, and maybe figure out how to crawl forward. He'll also get to start some meat, I don't think I'll blend any up, but likely make like chicken stock. But it'll all be a fun adventure, whatever he decides to pull out.

I think he's waking up. I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment