Sunday, September 20, 2015

Almond and Peanut

2 kids! One that just sleeps, eats and poops (and already is protesting sleep) and the other that doesn't understand that Mommy is a lot more fun when the little one is sleeping and always wants to wake her up so she'll be "looking at me!!!" I love you little man but you have to stop trying to wake up your sister!
He loves her though, oh so much. He's still a little confused about why my belly is so squishy and small though, pretty sure he thinks there's another baby in there again? Well, over time that will fade.

They like tag teaming me on sleep. In general our rule is - Peanut wakes up and the hubby deals with him, Almond wakes up and I do. But regardless, even when I get to stay in bed while Peanut is tended, it still wakes me up. We got an awesome 4 hour stretch of sleep out of Almond two nights ago, and instead of enjoying it, Peanut was up almost the whole stretch. Then last night he slept like a champ, and she fussed all night. Luckily tonight Peanut is spending the night at Gma's and Gpa's... so hopefully she sleeps like a champ tonight!

There's something about that 1 o'clock nap... AM and PM that she just fights. Fortunately just tried her in the swing and it worked like a champ. We might make this our standard way to put her to sleep at 1PM :D She's starting to go through her clothes, I'll have to check to see if she's grown any more as some of the smaller 0-3 pjs are snug on her now. Peanut grew, he clocked in at 40.5" if my measurements are correct. So that'll mean purging even more clothes out of his closet, I'll bet he likes that game, hehe.

He's enjoying the movies Totoro and Ponyo lately, liking anime and going after his parents hearts <3 Atta boy! I suppose... I ought to nap right now, but if she's napping down here and he's watching Ponyo... seems like a good oppurtunity to clean the kitchen. I never was a good napper anyways. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment