Tuesday, December 16, 2014

December Continues

I wanted to post more this Dec, like I did last Dec (has it really been a year?) but, well, plague. So let's try to recap.

Let's see....




5) Peanut goes to Meemaws on Friday. They went on a nice long trail walk, due to the mild weather we're finally having. Kid PASSED OUT at nap time I hear, good for him!!

6) Peanut intentionally skipped nap time so we could go to an event downtown. There was a holiday special at a museum, and Papa's train club was open for it, so he and papa played trains while we Mr Veggie, Meemaw and I walked through the museum. He did really well I hear, all the guys had nice things to say.

7) my day to chill out and do things with Mom, or whatever, both Peanut and I hang out over at Meemaw's. I finally started ordering Christmas presents. 

8) Plague. The two boys both had a stomach bug awhile back, and it finally caught me. While I was fighting off a cold. And my back decided to act up again. I was a hot mess, but Peanut did such a good job taking care of me. He fetched me things I asked for, stuff that I didn't but he thought I needed, and at one point he looked me straight in the eye and clearly said "Mama, are you feeling better?" So much love for that little boy.
9) Peanuts been doing that thing where he wakes up, goes out into the hallway and... Waits for us. We'll hear him open and shut the doors, like he's trying to get us to wake up w/o doing it with his voice. Not sure if that's just an oddity, or if maybe he feels bad about waking us up?

10) The freaked out look on Peanut's face is so worth all the effort I go through to derail the train in his simulator. He's getting pretty good with the controls, panning the camera, the horn, switching views. He warned me to slow down, but Mommy couldn't resist the downhill grade. Derailed his train, made it fall through the tunnel, down through the air till it crashed. I swear he almost peed himself. I'm so mean! I'll teach him how to speed up and slow down next time we play.

He spoke about the incident for the rest of the night <3



No comments:

Post a Comment