Monday, September 15, 2014

More Peanut

It's been a chilly week here, highs in the 40s-60s. Fall weather. And considering he just grew, we've been messing around with his clothes. I've got a big ol' pile of clothes that he's too big for now.

He's upstairs right now watching trains. Or napping. He should be napping, he didn't sleep much last night, he was up past his bedtime last night due to the fact that his mommy was at a football game until late and poor Meemaw and Papa had to watch him all day. At the last minute. They kind of rock. Though I just heard him cough, sooo... I don't know.

We'll be spending the afternoon working and planting outside. We also watched the first new episode of Sesame Street of the season. It was pretty good, there was more singing and dancing this season, and Peanut happily danced and waved his arms and such.

Gonna go check up on him.

Yay, he was asleep!

He invented a new game, of course from Winnie the Pooh. I had my measuring rope, I was working on a project, when suddenly he grabbed it and started saying 'heave, ho! heave, ho!' like when they pull Pooh out of Rabbit's doorway. He's just so gosh darn cuuuuute!

Better go get ready, we've got flowers to plant and raspberries to plant as well! My berry patch will soon be both black and red raspberries :D

No comments:

Post a Comment