Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Fifteen Months Peanut!

Ahh, of course I didn't get around to posting for forever. It's my MO. Of course, even if I don't post here, there may be updated videos on my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/user/laughingstare Such as videos of him catching a ball, scooping up oatmeal, sledding down a hill, playing a piano or celebrating Xmas. Tonight was cute, he tried to fall asleep in my arms 2 hours before bedtime. I wanted to let him soooo bad, however I knew I'd regret it later on. Grandpa babysat him for awhile today, while I went out and got 30 day continuous wear contacts! Woohoo! 20/20 all the time! No fumbling for glasses, knocking over a water glass, then tripping over things as I try to shove them on my face and tend to a crying baby. Win!


I was going to post this last night with more, but I didn't. So I'll post it now and do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment