Saturday, November 3, 2012

November fun

Ok, Halloween fun? Peanut was a dinosaur for Halloween, and he went trick or treating at about eight houses? He was hit and walking around and people exclaimed about the cute little dinosaur. He's had some rough time since. At this point I don't very much it's the Reeces we split or the cookie he had from grandma. Yesterday he pooped a lot, six times, and his butt is pretty raw, and I can feel a bulge, or maybe three, On his gums. Stupid teeth.

Today grandma is coming over to play with him. Looks like I have some work to do, yaaaay. But I want to make turkey and squash soup for lunch and also clean, so it will be the delicate balance.

I think we can really say that Has three different works. When he gets mad or sad and wants me calls me mama, he knows what sound a cow makes and when he's chasing the cats he makes a ka sound. All very rough, however he is consistently Saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment