Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesdays

He's trying!
It's a Tuesday, folks. After this I have to survive two more days until Boi has another day off. That also means it's kitchen cleaning day. Yay.

I'm tired and lethargic. But I'm making myself workout. http://publichumiliationdiet.blogspot.com/ is a new blog I started. By making it public, I'm now forced to start. I've kinda started it a few times now, but since I didn't make it public, it was easy to back out on. Now I can't.

So with this I also now need to plan a healthy dinner. I lack the basic ingredient of salad fixings, the greens, so if I want to do that I have to go shopping. I'm not sure if it's warm enough this week for a walk to the grocery store - for Peanut that is. A walk to the park, sure, but 40 minutes stuck in a stroller in 50ish degree weather? I think I should set the minimum to 60 for that kind of walk. But I don't have a lot that's healthy here. I have a coupon for free bread from the "new" Target. I could use that and see what they have there. They supposedly expanded their grocery section. Peanut would enjoy a car ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, it's the next day now, I had a headache for most of the day yesterday. So really nothing got done in the last half of the day :/ Dumb headaches. I'm trying to wean myself off caffeine, and that's always a pain. If only I could keep off of it permanently. "Just one can" turns into, "just one can" the next day... plus another in the afternoon... and yeah. I've lost already.

Peanut woke up to cry for 15 seconds or so at 11 per the norm. Then he skipped crying for 15 seconds at 1AM. I may go to bed a bit earlier tonight now :) Hearing him cry really wakes me up, so if he's done with that - awesome. I can't wait *read sarcasm* for his vaccines on Friday to completely mess him up :/

He got SUPER CRANKY today around when it was naptime today. Usually he starts to get cranky, but he was full out crying hysterically today. :/ I hope he's ok. I'm sure he's ok, he's a baby and baby's cry. But you know what I mean. I'm going to shut up and go stuff some diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment